Meet the teacher night, year 5!
My awesome team, Ruth and Jen.
This year my classroom leave something to be desired but I decided to keep it simple and functional. There are definitely some things I'd like to organize, change or add on to but it will have to come with time. Right now I'm keeping up with lesson plans and teaching the new firsties their routines. Today was 10 times better than last week so I think it will just keep getting better!
Here's a mini classroom tour...
Calendar/whole group teaching area...still to come "concept statements" project, organic number line and some number sense paraphernalia.
Word wall, teacher books and empty AR shelf.
A couple of centers.
Reading group and focus wall, including my fan which savesmylife every day!
Back counter that I always struggle to keep organized. They took my printer, waaaaah :(
Front of the room, center charts, empty math workstations chart, teacher tech table and a center.
Math "area" that needs a lot of attention :(
Cubbies, computer and grammar wall that I really hope to keep up this year!
Hopefully I can get a little done day by day and have everything be very user friendly for my long term sub. Thanks for stopping by my humble little classroom :)




No comments:
Post a Comment