Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Earth to Rachel

Hi, I'm Earth...have we met?

Apparently I'm late to the party, but better late than never!

Ok, seriously though I'm jumping on The Hunger Games bandwagon and borrowing the series from my friend Ruthie. (Poor girl who's classroom is infested with lice, yuck!)
Next, I've joined the Instagram craze. Paired with the Diptic app...obsessed! Instagram = free. Diptic = $0.99.
Instagram + Diptic = 
M'niece and nephew
Valentine's Day
M'doggie.


Thank you to my sweet friend Natalie for introducing us,
Rachel + Instagram =

Anything else I've missed whilst living under a rock? Please catch me up!

 

2 comments:

  1. Now those are some pretty cute pictures! You and your hubby are so cute!! I should post more pictures than I do so you've inspired me.

    Thank you for joining my blog! It sounds like our schedules are really close, today is day 10 of stims for us. I'm now following along and I'll be here cheering for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the series last week! Isn't it good?! :)

    ReplyDelete