Monday, February 27, 2012

Dear Monday

Dear Monday, how did you get here so quickly? Must be that the weekend flew by courtesy of Pinterest, The Hunger Games and Mad Men season 4 (aaaand maybe a nap or two). Oh well, only 9 days stand between me and Spring Break! One of those days will be our teacher DEPTH (collaboration, planning, etc.) day out of the classroom and four half days next week for parent teacher conferences. Counting. The. Days.

We've got Read Across America coming up Friday and I see that many, many teachers out there in blog land are going Seuss crazy this week! I plan to partake in the madness, however I'm going to go all out next week (the week before break when I take a week off of our core program). I'll use Friday to introduce the beloved Doc and his wonderful tales. With the movie coming out and all, I'll need to beef up my Lorax projects.
I've got a date with sub plans then Katniss and Peeta!
Bonne nuit from niece Gia on a Monday almost Tuesday!

2 comments: