Monday, August 19, 2013

The Twins Were 7 Months...3 Months Ago!

Now I'm sure you're all losing sleep because I didn't do a post when the twins were 7 months, rest assured I'm here with pics and some bullet points about their 7th month. Mainly so I have it somewhere when I sit down to fill out their baby books...like when they go to Kindergarten, or college!



 
Sometimes this happens when you're new to sitting up all on your own ;)
 
Ok, let's travel back in time to recall some of the exciting moments during the twin's seventh month. I may or may not have consulted my Facebook timeline to help me with this one...
  • I "retired" from teaching to stay home with the boys!
  • Ben started crawling, it started as a caterpillar crawl and turned into an army crawl. He also started holding his own bottle.
  • The boys went swimming in the big pool for the first time.
  • We introduced Cheerios and Puffs along with their homemade baby foods.
  • They had their first "staycation" with Grandma while I traveled to Denver for Alicia's wedding. I cried every day, I missed them so much!
  • Babies first hair cuts!
    Will's before
     Will's after
    Ben's before
     Ben's after
  • Second trip to Prescott to visit Grandma and Grandpa.
  • Ben started pulling himself into a standing position.
  • And because there's nothing cuter than a naked baby...


Up next, 9 month and 10 month recaps and I promise I'll be done at 12 months! I realize this is the not the most exciting for all to read, but it's how I want to keep record of these amazing boys growing up. It's going by waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - those little overalls and baby buns! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete